Coconut Oil, Ketones and Alzheimer's

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tampa Bay Times Article - Byrd Alzheimer's Institute to study coconut oil in people with Alzheimer's!


Here is a link to the story:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/spring-hill-couple-inspires-research-into-coconut-oil-for-alzheimers/2124596

This story spawned a similar TV story on ABC Action News that aired in the Tampa Bay area.  I will post a link when I receive it.

Sorry I have not posted here much lately!  I have been more active on Facebook.  Just look up Mary Newport and ask to be friends.

The second edition of my book was released a couple of months ago.  There is a link to order from Amazon on my website www.coconutketones.com.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home